Friday 23 November 2012

Tree Watching


So, these pictures are part of my tree and sky watching project.
It is also a kind of winter survival exercise too. With the nights 
arriving so early I get to watch this amazing dusk light show happen.
This is the view from my office window. I am very lucky indeed and
it is part of the reason why I stay there. So while everyone
 is moaning about the dark evenings, I am now loving them. I took
all these pictures on my phone and haven't adjusted the colours in
any way at all.  Now I make it part of my daily tasks to draw every ones
 attention to the beautiful sunsets and found that others secretly love
this tree as well. I have plans for these images. I want to use them in
 a kind of subtle time based installation idea, therefore turning my office
not only into a studio, but also a gallery. Only, they don't know that yet. 
  








No comments:

Post a Comment